A forum to discuss, contemplate, post, complain, laugh at and understand economics and the economy and its effect on people of my generation. You know what, I'm pretty much gonna start talking about everything, nobody is reading this anyway.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Bright Eyes Track

Hey:

Bright eyes is coming out with another CD. Since I was musing about the need for the combination of user reviews, professional reviews, and purchase options, I caught a blog post by Fred Wilson about a Bright Eyes new track that was released before the album called Four Winds that highlighted a website called Hype Machine.

The website basically takes all the music being talked about in blogs, displays tracks that you can listen to and user reviews and link to where you can buy them. Not exactly the all in one package I was talking about, but a cool site none the less.

No comments: